The UNO St. Claude Gallery is thrilled to announce the exhibit “Iconic Choice,” featuring work by Innsbruck, Austria artists Ina Hsu and Wolfgang Wirth. This exhibit is the twelfth annual show of the UNO/Center Austria Artist Exchange. Ina Hsu’s show, titled “Beloved Beast,” is comprised of paintings and drawings of the relationships between humans and animals rendered with lush, pulsating, brushstrokes teeming with life. In “Leaping Stimuli,” Wolfgang Wirth presents large-scale oil paintings and installation involving ornamental and figurative elements that merge to construct new meanings. The works will be on display from October 13 – November 3 at the gallery, located at 2429 St. Claude Ave. The gallery will host an opening reception on Saturday, October 13, from 6-9 p.m. The gallery is located at 2429 St. Claude Ave.; regular hours are Fridays -Sundays, 12-5 p.m. Please contact Kathy Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- InnovateUNO 2016 – Information
- UNO Arts Administration Program at UNO Graduate School Expo
- Federal Employees First Alliance Recruitment Event
- The Women’s Center Coffee Talk Lecture Series: Dr. D’Lane Compton
- COLA Alumni Career Opportunity: Director of Graduate Studies in Graphic Design at Virginia Commonwealth University